CREATIONS BY MARIE ANTOINETTE & EDIE MARIE

Welcome to our Team Blog! Marie Antoinette & Edie Marie have joined together to create a fun place to share our ideas and lives with all of you. We know that our teaming up has been confusing for some of you and we apologize. We will refer to ourselves as Marie Antoinette (the Doll Creator & maker of fabulous items) who lives in Peacock Paradise and Edie Marie (the creator of the posts and story telling on this blog & amateur crafter of many things in my "attic") who lives on Golden Pond. What great fun we have combining our forces!!

Thank you for stopping by to see what's happening in our studios in Peacock Paradise and on Golden Pond!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An Award for Me !!!!!!!!

The Blogging Friends Forever Award...





I want to thank Lavenia of Birdhouse Chronicles for giving me this wonderful award.I always appreicate these awards that are given to me.You are a very sweet lady Lavinia.You always show your support.I appricate you. So thank you again.

The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are: 1. Only five people allowed. 2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog. 3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award. I really don't know any newbies so I will have to kind of guess at that one.


1.Constance of Rochambeau:You are a gracious lady.One of my favs.

2.Darly of Daisy's Little Cottage. You were the first to offer your support. You sweet thang.

3. Kellie of Paper Cat Designs: What a cutie you are. Always there supporting Marie.

4. BeBe of Peaches and Dreams:You have become one of my bst buds on this blog.

5.Penny of Lavender Hill. You were also a great lady and You always have a kind word.


If any I have chosen feel they have to many of these, or cannot find the time to retrieve this award, have no fear. I understand if you cannot do so. This is a busy time. Thank you and May God bless you all. Marie Antionette

17 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!
    Aplausos!!!
    Congratulations!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You deserve the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Thank you so much for your visit!
    I really hope you travel through the whole event, it was great fun!
    New Orleans is among the places I would love to visit.
    Best regards,

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Toni! I have an award for you! Please come by and pick it up!!
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy!!!! Doing the happy dance for you. You are a very special woman and deserve this award.

    many hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! WOW! Marie, you are such a doll. I am so very honored to receive such a heart felt award from a dear lady. I am blessed to know you and have you as a friend. Thank you!!!

    xoxo
    ~Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this well deserved award my friend! Your dedication to your fellow bloggers is such a gift to us. I know it has been for me.

    Hugs!
    ~Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you! What a fun award to get! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Marie, on getting this very nice award... how exciting for you!

    I wanted to thank you for your visit and kind words during my recent health problems. It really meant alot to me, and I'm grateful for your thoughtfulness...

    Hope your weekend is going well and full of wonderful things... God bless...

    ~hugs 'n prayers~

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. I have an award for you, too, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Toni!

    Congratulations on your award ~ you totally deserve it! Your blog is so welcoming and you are one of my best blogging friends, too!!

    You made me smile today, girl!! I was totally deeeeee-lighted when I read your note that you'd given me the award!! :) Thank you so much, dear friend!! I am honored that you chose me! You are so kind and I am very glad we met!!!
    Lots of Southern Hugs, Bebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun blog! glad I found you. BTW my dad was a Toni also but his was short for Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Toni!
    Congrats on your award! You deserve it sweetie!!
    Stop by, I'm having my 100th post giveaway!!
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. ... just peeking back in ...

    So nice to have another visit from you! I hope you'll show me some photos when your daughter finishes your Halloween Banner... and, yes, I felt a bit better today; thanks so much for asking...

    Hope you're doing well and enjoying the beginning of a new week... God bless...

    ~hugs 'n prayers~

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Love my award but I cant download the pic of it to post. Thank you dear blog buddy for thinking of my and tell Alexia I send my best!
    smiles
    DarLy*~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much I am honored .Thank you for being a friend I am lucky and appreciate your consistent inspiration and support!
    Denise in Mass.

    ReplyDelete