I was tagged by the beautiful Priscilla of Casa Bella Chic. I know everyone has been tagged, at one time or many times before, and at this busy time may feel they just can't deal with it right now.
So I'm not going to pass it.This is what I'm going to do, if you don't mind Priscilla. Anyone who would like to play this wonderful tag, cause I think its a good one, please feel free to do so. And if you want to pass it, just pick some folks who you think would get a kick out of it, and tag em.
Here are the tags:
Name 7 things,you would like to do before you die.
1.Make sure,Im around long enough to see my grandson grown with a healthy, thriving, and loving family.
2.Make sure my daughter is secure in her life,because thats what parents do,make sure they had more than you did. I want her happy.
3. I would love to go to Ireland or Austrailia.But I don't see that happening, because, I won't leave any of the Southern states.
4. I would love to sew better.
5. I wish I could have another horse,but I don't know how that would happen either. Its hard to take care of them proper these days.
6. I would like to see my pond built real soon, so I can enjoy it now, not when I'm to feeble to walk out to it.LOL
7. Well of course,If I were Queen of the world. There would not be all this crap around the world, that includes the states. As Queen ,I would know the truth and one wrong move, because I can be the B word and not give second chances. Lets just say it would not be pretty. Its peace or no peace for you!!!
7 things I do now:
1.I love my family of course.
2.My husband of 36yrs is still the love of my life.
3. I love my home and I don't mind staying put.
4.I have great friends and made new ones blogging,this brings me alot of joy.
5. I love raising my peacocks and Koi fish.They bring me peace.
6.I love my bowling, although I'm not good at it.
7. I love my music of the 50's,60, and of course a few of the others, country.I love my TV shows and movies. And I do love creating.
7 things I can't do:
1.I can't carry a tune whats so ever. (note from Alexia: think of the sound of a cat caught in a bag of tacks ridin down a gravel road in a rusty Wal-Mart shopping cart with 3 squeeky wheels and you'll get the picture. HAHAAA!)
2.I can't dance like I use to, this makes me very sad.
3. I just can't say I'm going to Florida and visit my family, cause I can't drive that far.
4. I can't be a barmaid anymore, cause who wants an older women waiting on them. Even if i still have my looks somewhat LOL .This world is only geared up for the young as far as I'm concern.
5. I can't take hiking or fishing trips into the woods, anymore. Afraid I would fall and break something. I use to be able to walk on logs that layed across the creeks when we would go through the woods fishing. Hubby and me would walk miles along the creeks. looking for fishing holes. It would be nothing for snakes to crawl on top of our boots.
6.Can't find shoes to fit me, that look good. I have to buy them in the kiddie section.
7.I can't make the world better,because I'm not the Queen of the world.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1.Tall dark and handsome,with blue eyes.
2. Must be a duke or something. LOL
3. Have a wonderful personallity
4. Clean shaven, nicely dressed.
5. Don't wear colone that smells like watermelon or fru fru. I like the old time smells. English Leather, British Sterlin, Old Spice, Aqua Velva. I want a man to smell like a man.
6.Don't get me wrong, there are some great looking rednecks. So I love those too.
7. He must be military or was once in the military. My hubby was and always will be a Marine. I met him when he first came home from Viet Nam. He had that marine core figure and looked like he could take care of me in all ways, And he still does. He is a man. I've always been around men, so I know a man when I see one. Although Rock Hudson fooled me.LOL Drat him..
7 things I say most often:
1.Dog it:they use to make fun of me when I was tending bar, for say that instead of cussing
2. Thats to die for, or thats drop dead gorgeous
3. I can't win for loosing
4. To bad, so sad
5. Don't make me mad,you won't like it.
6. I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place
NOTE FROM ALEXIA: One time after a nighttime hurricane, when the electricity was out, she said "It sure is dark when the lights are out." HAHAHA Oh man that was hilarious. We'll never let her live it down. She's always saying things like that, and I still call up my best friend since childhood to pick about it when she does. (Uh, yes, we're 35 years old but that don't stop us.)
7 Celebrities that I admire:
1. Sean Connery- Always handsome, still is at his age.His voice is to die for.
2.The great Paul Newman, what a sad thing his passing is.I will miss him.
3. Sarah Palin,because my way of thinking is.She is a very strong woman,who is not ashamed of anything she does ,why should she be. I don't believe in hunting, but men hunt all the time. Moose is not an endangered speices. So she is a woman who hunts so what. I don't understand the hype,Well yes I do. I don't think her daughter should be brought into the fray. She made a mistake.Who hasn't. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I admire her parents for sticking by her side. Leave the children alone.
4.David Archeletta- I admire him ,because he sings like an Angel and looks like one too.He stayed sweet thoughout the contest on American Idol.He should of won.The other David was good, but he sounded exactly like Hootie of the blowfish, I mean exactly. Who needs another Hootie?
5.Carrie Underwood,who I new would win American Idol as soon as I saw her. She was not only a talented singer, but remained gracious,and still is gracious. Faith Hill has always been my fav, but she disapointed me when she made that face and remark during an award show that Carrie won. She did not know she was on camera. That was very ungracious, Just like another lady did once, Could that be Hillary C??? What B's.
6.Of course the great John Wayne
7.And the great Walt Disney
7 Foods I like:
3. A beautiful green salad with ranch dressing
4. A big baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream.
5.Greens, mustard, turnips, Cabbage anything like that
6.Any kind of veg.
7. Of course any deserts.
Thats the End! XOXO Marie Antionette