CREATIONS BY MARIE ANTOINETTE & EDIE MARIE

Welcome to our Team Blog! Marie Antoinette & Edie Marie have joined together to create a fun place to share our ideas and lives with all of you. We know that our teaming up has been confusing for some of you and we apologize. We will refer to ourselves as Marie Antoinette (the Doll Creator & maker of fabulous items) who lives in Peacock Paradise and Edie Marie (the creator of the posts and story telling on this blog & amateur crafter of many things in my "attic") who lives on Golden Pond. What great fun we have combining our forces!!

Thank you for stopping by to see what's happening in our studios in Peacock Paradise and on Golden Pond!

Friday, March 21, 2014

HAS SPRING SPRUNG WHERE YOU ARE??


Spring is trying to slowly come alive.
  

The only sign in my state of Ohio is 
tiny snowdrops that are brave enough 
to bloom. I was never so glad to see 
them after this looong cooold winter!  





Where Marie is things are moving 
along a little better but even in 
Mississippi the temps have been 

 The swans, Minnie & Henry, on 
Golden Pond are happy that their 
home is now a pond and not a 
skating rink! 



Postcard source Zazzle 
Vintage French Script Peacock Postcard


The peacocks at Peacock Paradise 
are starting to think about the 
gorgeous new feather display 
that will be coming in. 



Google Images
Vintage Spring Postcards

And we all hope that we'll be 
able to gather a bouquet of 
spring flowers in our bonnets
very soon! 

So Happy Spring 
with love, 

Marie Antoinette 

Edie Marie 
xoxo

Post by Edie Marie
Hopes for Spring by Marie Antoinette 
and Edie Marie! 

We're joining: 

Angie @ 
Knick of Time Tuesday

Pattie & Paula @ 
Ivy & Elephants

Sherry @ 
Home Sweet Home 

Debbie @ 
Confessions of a Plate Addict 

14 comments:

  1. Happy Spring my friends. Your post is a lovely inspiration for warmer days coming soon, we hope. Love the graphics!!! Wishing you girls the best of the season and many blessings.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring! I'm so glad it's here. I'm listening to birds chirping outside my window as I type. I have a friend who collects vintage post cards, she would love these. Take care, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring sweet friends!... lovely postcards!... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you both a lovely Springtime!

    Hugs

    Lola & Nora ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Spring dear friends.. Such beautiful cards Edie Marie!
    My roses are starting to bloom... ahhhhhh
    fondly,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring has not arrived here, but as I was reading your post, the sun came out! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you both are enjoying the nice spring weather, so far here on Long Island the weather has been warmer but I hear this coming week we will be having colder temps....
    Oh well at least I enjoyed the warmer temps for as long as it last....lol....
    Hope all is well with you both...

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy spring ladies !!! love from Holland spring kisses !!!...xxx !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images of spring.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post! Happy Spring my friend! I live in Florida so our highs are around 80 for this coming week. I love warm weather so it suits me. But I know others have had a terrible winter! Hope Spring comes soon for everyone! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Girls, stopping back by for the inspiration your lovely blog always gives. Your gorgeous spring postcards are a delight. Wishing you a wonderful April and beautiful springtime.
    Hugs and Blessings with lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marie Antoinette and Edie,

    Happy Spring to you dear friends and loved seeing your beautiful photos. Here we are coming into Autumn and I am loving the cooler weather - our summer has been really dry and hot.
    happy weekend
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went away for a few days and when I got back Spring had sprung....What a glorious sight it was to see the ornamental cherry tree in full bloom .... looked like a pink cloud as I drove in the driveway. Happy Spring to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has been spring here for a few weeks now, but these days seem like winter, in my country there are some regions where it snowed!! Weird!! Anyways, love spring!!
    xo
    Ozana

    ReplyDelete